Migrating from your homeland to an entirely new place is exciting but a nerve wrecking task. Migrants are often anxious about living conditions, employment prospects, health facilities and future of their children. Add to this the pressure of understanding the complex legislation, collecting documents, preparing and lodging visa applications and making sure that you have done the right thing (hopefully). Australian Migration laws are one of the most complex immigration laws in the world. One must make sure that they have accurate information before proceeding with visa applications. This is where we come in!
Started in 2006, My Migration is committed to provide expert advice and assistance to its clients who wish to study, migrate or do business in Australia. My Migration has a team of consultants from diverse backgrounds, speaking many languages and having vast experience in variety of visa pathways.
My Migration is an Australian owned and operated immigration consultancy based in Melbourne and Sydney. We are registered with Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA). Our Migration Consultants are registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA) and are strictly bound by Code of Conducts laid down by the OMARA.
We are also a member of Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) and Migration Alliance (MA). Our student counsellors are Qualified Education Agent Counsellors (QEAC).
If you are interested in migrating to Australia to live, study or work, we can help you by:
- assessing your qualifications and circumstances to determine your eligibility
- suggesting favourable options and visas for you
- providing frank and candid advice about prospects of your success (if you do not qualify, we will tell you so)
- assisting you in preparing and lodging your applications to relevant authorities
- preparing your application in a comprehensive, timely, fair and ethical manner and lodge it within reasonable time frames and in accordance with the Migration Act and Regulations
- communicating with authorities on behalf of you and keep you updated on progress of your application
- providing pre and post departure information
Integrity and ethical values
Commitment to clients
Strong work ethic
To continue providing quality services to our clients through:
- Strong leadership
- Excellent customer service driven by integrity and teamwork
- Passion for customers and associates
- Meeting and exceeding our challenges
- Strategic partnerships
- Self-improvement and personal excellence
- Accountability to customers and associates