Other Services

Health Insurance

Australian migration regulations require you to hold Health Insurance before certain visas can be granted.

Health insurance is mandatory for

  • 485 (Temporary Graduate) visa
  • 457 (Temporary Skilled) visa
  • 570-575 (Student) visa – OSHC (Overseas Students Health Cover)

Health insurance may be required for Visitor visas, Working Holiday Visas and other visas.

We can assist with health insurance application and check whether you need health insurance or not.

For assistance with your health insurance needs, please fill out the form and we will contact you with the most appropriate health cover as per your visa requirements. This service is provided absolutely FREE with no extra cost to you.

BUPA health insurance provide overseas visitors health cover (OVHC) for 600, 457 and 485 visas.


Schedule 15 minutes free call for initial consultation