My Migration offers a No Visa No Fee Guarantee for certain visa types
Our No Visa No Fee Guarantee covers the following visa types
Our No Visa No Fee Guarantee does not apply under any of the following circumstances:
- An applicant fails a Health or Character test.
- An application fails due to a change in legislation or policy after the visa application is lodged.
- An application fails due to delays caused by skills assessing authorities or state or territory governments or other migration bodies in processing applications.
- A client fails to disclose information which causes the application to be unsuccessful.
- A client provides us with documentation or information which is false or misleading or which cannot be independently verified.
- A state or territory nomination for a visa application is withdrawn or refused.
- An application is not selected from the SkillSelect application pool within 24 months of lodging an Expression of Interest (EOI).
- An applicant or an applicant’s partner fails to prove that their relationship is genuine and continuing as per the advice from My Migration
- An applicant’s partner withdraws their support for the application.
- An applicant is unlawful at the time of application.
- An applicant for a Partner visa holds a bridging visa at the time of application
The No Visa No Fee guarantee is not a guarantee of visas, rather offering to refund our professional fees if an application is refused. Please note that any disbursements, including visa application charges paid to Department cannot be refunded.